Tuesday 15 January 2013

The First Ever Post

Well, Folks, here we are; the First Ever Post here at World Inside the Wardrobe!
My Name is Kate, and I’m a 26-year-old style-and-tea-obsessed fashion student here in our very own Norwich. Born and raised a Norfolk gal, I’ve been away and returned, as we all inevitably do, because Norwich, aside from offering a plethora of lovely Earl-Grey-vending establishments, is really rather fabulous!
I started this blog because I believe that Norwich is the fashion-equivalent of one  magical land imagined by CS Lewis, entered through the doors of a very special wardrobe…
Welcome to a world of fashionable goings-on! Expect everything from outfit blogs and stylish folks snapped on the streets of our fair city, to sustainable styling tips as I foray into the realm of ethical image consultancy! eek!
Can’t wait! Much love, Kate Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment